- 1N/2D Corbett Package
1N/2D Corbett Package
Duration : 1 Night/ 2 Days
Destination : Jim Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett national park happens to be one of the oldest national parks in the country. The park got its name from the legendary hunter MR. Jim Corbett who was the founder of this very national park. The park has been responsible for protecting the Royal Bengal Tiger which has now entered the list of endangered species.
Resort is located and surrounded by lush green forest area and green fields, which makes it a remarkable and distinguishable amongst all other wildlife resorts in & around Delhi or nearby delhi NCR. We specialize in customizing programs for our guests in simple, easy and guided steps so that each guest can fulfill their requirements and attain what he/she have wished for. Our staff provides individual attention to each guest and pamper them like a king.
On Arrival at 12:30 PM Check in to hotel. Lunch Day free for leisure or local sightseeing Dinner Over Night At Resort.
Breakfast Departure for onward destination.
*** End Of Tour ***
Rs.2250/- Per Person on twin sharing basis
Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
Welcome drink on arrival
01 Morning tea
01 Buffet Breakfasts
01 Buffet Lunches
01 Buffet Dinners
Free use of recreational activities
Nature trek to nearby
Entrance to Adventure Park with rock climbing, rappelling, valley crossing & army obstacle course.
Cost does not Includes
Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Enroute meals and mineral water.
Any other meals/activities not mentioned above.
Any other service not mentioned above.
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More