- Classical Garhwal
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination : Delhi - Dehradun - Mussoorie - Rishikesh –Haridwar - Delhi
Garhwal – Remote and mountainous area in Uttranchal, Gharwal is a land of breathtaking natural beauty and exciting adventure. Fondly known as “Abode of Gods”, Gharwal is famed for huge variety of flora and fauna, electrifying trekking and adventurous options, charismatic views of Himalayas and tranquil environments. Gharwal is among most ideal bases for adventures like skiing, trekking, mountaineering, rafting etc. Some popular destinations such as Dehradun, Mussourie and Rishikesh cannot be missed out your Gharwal itinerary. Classical Gharwal offers maximum excitement in these places within shortest possible time of three days.
DAY 01: Delhi – Dehradun (By Shatabdi Dep. 06: 50 Arr. 12: 40)
Early morning transfer to railway station to board train to Dehradun. On reaching Dehradun, our representative will transfer you to hotel. Relax in the hotel room for a while and get ready later in day for sightseeing tour of Dehradun. Return to hotel room after sightseeing activity. Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 02:Dehradun – Mussoorie (By Surface 30 K.M Approx. 1.5 Hrs.)
Relish in the breakfast and take road drive towards Mussoorrie. After you arrive in Mussoorrie get set for sightseeing of Mussoorie including LalTibba, Gun Hill, Municipal garden, Kempty Fall. Return to hotel room after sightseeing activity. Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel.
|DAY 03:||Mussoorie – Rishikesh – Haridwar (By Surface 72 K.M Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)||Haridwar – Delhi (BY TRAIN DEP. 18: 13 ARR. 22: 45)|
Enjoy the breakfast in the early morning and get set to drive towards Rishikesh. As you arrive in Rishikesh get yourself through the pre-booked hotel. Visit the temples in the Rishikesh. It is an amazing and spell-bound place to practice yoga, experience white water river rafting and also enjoy mountain adventure. Take the road drive to Haridwar and get ready for sightseeing tour Mansa Devi Temple, Pareshwar MahaDev Temple, Parmath Ashram. Bharat Mata Temple, Saptrishi Ashram etc. In the evening get ready to transfer to the railway station and board the train to the Delhi.
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Mussoorie||Foutune Grace||Royal Orchid Fort|
|Rishikesh||Ganga Kinare||Glass House Nimrana|
|Total Cost||18808.00||Naini Retreat|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable From 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and Weekend (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More