- Kumaon Tour
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination : Delhi - Corbett National Park - Nanital – Delhi
Kumaon – Kumaon, the land of vistas, beckons all those yearning for a getaway from maddening city clamor. Flower laden Valleys, terraced fields, snow capped mountains, lush jungles and of course tigers….. Kumaon has much more to offer than this. At the foothills of Kumaon, Corbett national park, home to tigers and hundreds of species of animals and birds, is the right place to be at for a nature-enthusiast. Nainital is known for its breathtaking hilly beauty, serene Naini Lake, its legend and charismatic climate.
DAY 01: Delhi – Corbett National Park (By Train Dep. 16:00 Arr. 20: 35)
Arrive in the afternoon in the railway station for catching train to Ram Nagar. As you arrive in Ram Nagar, get transferred to Hotel. Make your overnight stay in the hotel comfortable and relaxing.
DAY 02: Corbett National Park – Nainital (63 K.M Approx. 2.5 Hrs)
Take an early morning nature walk in the Jim Corbett National Park. Later return back to the room in the resort only to enjoy a rich and heavy breakfast. Get ready and pack your bags to visit the Garjiya temple situated on the banks ofKosiRiver. Later return back to the resort. Make your overnight stay in the resort comfortable and relaxing.
|DAY 03:||Nainital – Kathgodam (By Surface 34 K.M Approx 1.5 hrs.)||Kathgodam – Delhi (By Train Dep. 20: 40 – 03: 55)|
Enjoy the delicious breakfast and get ready to visit the various picturesque Tals (Lakes) &Naini Peak, the highest point in Nainital. Other must see and popular sightseeing spots in Nainital include Himalaya Darshan, Kilbury, Lover’s point, Suicide point, Cave Garden, Water fall, and of course the Lake View point. After completing the sightseeing transfer to Kathgodam railway station for boarding trainto Delhi
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Corbett||River View retreat||Corbett Hideways|
|Nanital||Earls Court||Naini retreat|
|Total Cost||14408.00 INR||16278.00 INR|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More