- Luxury Rajasthan
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination : Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Luxury Rajasthan – The land of Kings and royals, Rajasthan, a state in North –west India, opens a new world of royal grandeur and luxury. Luxury Rajasthan tour spanning 4 days provides you the best glimpses of luxury tourist attractions in Rajasthan. Visit cities of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer, famous for their heritage palaces, forts, temples, food and crafts. Enjoy your stay at heritage hotel, enjoy royal cuisines and shop for colorful handicrafts and work of art.
Day 01 Arrive Jodhpur
As you arrive at Jodhpur airport/railway station, you will be given a warm welcome by our representative. Later you will be transferred to the hotel. Make your evenings free as you will be indulging in the leisure activities and local sightseeing too. Make your overnight stay in the hotel comfortable.
Jodhpur was once considered to the bastion of the warrior Rathore fraternity. It was established in the year 1459 by the then ruler, RaoJodha.
Day 02 Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (268 K.M)
After relishing in the traditional Rajasthani styled breakfast, you will be all set for taking the sightseeing of Jodhpur. The first stop point will be Mehrangarh Fort, which is erected on the sandstone hill. The fort houses MotiMahal and PhoolMahal, which put forth amazing semblance of architecture and beauty. Later stop at the Jaswant Thada, which is an impressive marble cenotaph constructed in the year 1899 in the loving memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Also visit the striking UmaidBhawan Palace, and Bal Samand Lake Palace. After the sight-seeing tour, return back to hotel. Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Take road drive to the Jaisalmer. Check in the hotel in Jaisalmer. Make your overnight stay in the hotel easy.
Day 03 Jaisalmer
In the morning, after having relishing breakfast, get ready to enjoy the sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer fort, as you visit the splendid Jaisalmer fort, and later move to the Patwon Ki Haveli (Mansion) and Salimsingh Ki Haveli. The view of artistically chiselled balconies of Patwon Ki Haveli (Mansion) and Salimsingh Ki Haveli will keep your eyes glued. Make your overnight stay in the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 04 Jaisalmer – Depart
Enjoy the relishing breakfast in the traditionally Rajasthani Style in your hotel. Afterwards, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the railway station to board the train to the onward journey.
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||Luxury Hotels||Website|
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be: 33108.00 INR
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More