- Rafting Garhwal
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Destination : Delhi - Rishikesh – Shivpuri – Delhi
Rafting Garhwal: Blessed with two facets, Gharwal is the best combination of captivating natural vistas and true hard adventures. Rafting Gharwal is a tour that would introduce you to the most exciting aspect of the land. The mighty river Ganges, originating in Gharwal region of Himalayas is at its best and offers great adventure on inflatable rafts. Test your strength and wilderness in this rafting Gharwal tour from Rishikesh to Shivpuri.
|DAY 01:||Delhi – Haridwar (By Shatabdi 06: 50 – 11: 25)||Haridwar – Rishikesh (By Surface – 30 K.M 01 Hrs.)|
Get ready and pack your bags and you are transferred to railway station to catch train to Haridwar. As you arrive in Haridwar, you will be given a warm welcome and transferred to hotel. Take rest for a while and get spruced up to indulge into sight-seeing tour of Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Ghat, andHar – ki–Pauri. In the evening, get ready to move for the famous evening aarti. The aarti is revered by Hindus. After attending the aarti, drive straight to Rishikesh. On arrival in Rishikesh, you will be transferred to camp. Make your overnight stay in the camp and relax so that you can enjoy rafting the following morning with full zeal.
|DAY 02:||Rafting||Rishikesh – Haridwar ((By Surface – 30 K.M 01 Hrs.)||Haridwar – Delhi (By Train Dep. 18: 13 Arr. 22: 45)|
Take a light breakfast in the camp and prepare for drive to Shivpuri. Arrive at the camp. Get yourself prepared for the river rafting in the sacred river Ganges. Once you have completed the rafting expedition, it is time to refresh yourself. Relax for a while before taking road drive to the Haridwar railway station to board train to Delhi.
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||Camps||Website|
|Rishikesh||Elements 5 Camp||http://www.leisurehotels.co.in/kaudiyala/|
|Total Cost||9513.00 INR||Per person|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More