- Rafting Garhwal
Duration : 02 Night / 03 Days
Destination : Delhi - Rishikesh – Shivpuri – Delhi
Rafting Garhwal – Gharwal is home to two most beautiful yet powerful rivers; Ganges and Yamuna. After being originated in Guamukh in Gharwal region, Ganges moves forward rolling and jumping and that provide enough opportunity to adventure in the form of rafting. This three days rafting Gharwal tour is best for the people who want to taste adventure at it best. Rafting in Ganges from Rishikesh to Shivpuri is the most popular activity here.
|DAY 01:||Delhi-Haridwar(By Shatabdi 06:50–11:25)||Haridwar-Rishikesh(By Surface–30 K.M 01 Hrs.)|
Transfer to the railway station to catch train to Haridwar. After you arrive at Haridwar, a warm welcome will be given by our representative and tyou will be transferred to the hotel. Take rest for a while and get ready for sight-seeing activity to Haridwar which will take you through Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Ghat, late afternoon visit Har – ki – Pauri. At the Har-Ki-Pauri, you can always take the time for the popular evening aarti on the banks of sacred Ganges. Later take the road to Rishikesh. Arrive at the pre booked hotel. Make your overnight stay in the hotel comfortable.
Day 02 Rafting (Shivpuri – N.I.M. Beach)
Enjoy the rich breakfast and later get ready to move to Shivpuri. While at Shivpuri, you will be ready to get involved inbody surfing, cliff jumping and sunbathing on the rafts. After lunch activities including ropes courses, Burma Bridge, River Crossing, Flying Fox, Rappelling. By the evening, enjoy a cup oftea or coffee, followed by Bonfire and a delicious dinner. Make your overnight stay in the hotel comfortable.
|Day 03||Rafting (Kaudiyala-Marine Drive)||Rishikesh–Haridwar((By Surface 30 KM.)||Haridwar–Delhi(By Train Dep.18: 13 Arr. 22: 45)|
Enjoy the rich breakfast and later take road drive to the Kaudiyala, which is one of the amazing white water rafting sites. You are very likely to enjoy some of fabulous rapids. As you go for the white water rafting, you will get through some of thrilling rapids, including “The Wall.” Later part of rafting is cool as you go meandering through the beautiful landscapes of Himalayas. Finally, your rafting tour comes to an end at Marine Drive. For a while refresh and make yourself dry. Later, take road drive and transfer to the Haridwar Railway Station to board train to Delhi.
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Rishikesh||Elements 5 Camp||Glass House Nimrana|
|Total Cost||17213.00 INR||21118.00 INR|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More