- 3N/4D Corbett Special Tour
3N/4D Corbett Special Tour
Duration : 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Destination : Kumaoni Village
Jim Corbett national park happens to be one of the oldest national parks in the country. The park got its name from the legendary hunter MR. Jim Corbett who was the founder of this very national park. The park has been responsible for protecting the Royal Bengal Tiger which has now entered the list of endangered species.
The Hideaway River Lodge is a genuine place for wilderness experience in the environs of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Its location on the periphery of the reserve forest by the Ramganga River qualifies Hideaway River Lodge as one of the finest forest lodges in the vicinity of Jim Corbett National Park.
This luxurious wildlife resort is perfect for nature lovers, who want to discover its beauty from a close proximity. Lush sub-tropical forests, the bountiful flora and avifauna, the wildlife safaris, and nature walks- fills your spirits with unbounded excitement.
Accommodation in the Hideaway River Lodge can rightly claim to be luxury in the wilderness. The Cottage styled thatched roof tents has a clear view of the expansive forest and grassland. Besides, attached bathrooms with running hot (fixed timings) and cold water are provided.
So plan and enjoy the opportunity of a holiday in Corbett; the land of trumpet, roar and song to enrich your life style in an eco-sensitive environment!.
On arrival welcome drink. Lunch Briefing with Naturalist Slide Show presentation on the wildlife stories of the local villagers and experiences about to be in the jungle around the bonfire followed by dinner. Overnight at the River Lodge.
wakeup in early morning start bird watching session with the naturalist. Breakfast Guided nature walk till the riverside. lunch. Post lunch, go for a village walk (Typical Kumaoni village). Overnight at the River Lodge.
After breakfast depart for river lodge to Corbett hideaway Resort Lunch at Resort Evening free for local sightseeing Dinner Over night at Resort.
After breakfast Check out from resort for onward destination.
*** End Of Tour ***
Rs.17000/- Per Person on twin sharing basis.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
Welcome drink on arrival
03 Morning Tea
03 Buffet Breakfasts
03 Buffet Lunches
03 Buffet Dinners
Free use of recreational activities
Nature trek to nearby
Entrance to Adventure Park with rock climbing, rappelling, valley crossing & army obstacle course.
Cost does not Includes
Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Enroute meals and mineral water.
Any other meals/activities not mentioned above.
Any other service not mentioned above.
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More