- Classical Uttarakhand
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destination : Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Corbett – Kausani – Almora - Nanital – Delhi
Classical Utrakhand – Filled with unbound unspoiled natural beauty, Uttarakhand is the best place to enjoy natural splendors at their best. Classic Uttarakhand tour spanning 6 days is the best choice for those who want to catch maximum excitement in just few days. Rishikesh, Corbett, Kasauni and Nainital are the places that give you opportunity to explore everything the state offers; natural vistas, mountain views, valleys, flora and fauna, wildlife, trekking etc.
|DAY 01:||Delhi-Haridwar(By Shatabdi 06:50–11:25)||Haridwar-Rishikesh (By Surface–30 K.M 01 Hrs.)|
Board the early morning train to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar get ready for the sight-seeing tour which will take you through Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Ghat,Har – ki – Pauri. You can also view and enjoy the popular eveningaarti on the banks of sacred Ganges. Afterwards continue the road drive to Rishikesh. On arrival in Rishikesh, get transferred to Hotel. Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel room.
DAY 02: Rishikesh–Corbett National Park (185 K.M 06-07 Hrs Approx.)
Enjoy the breakfast and get set to visit temples in Rishikesh. Make sure that you also visit famous ashram and yoga centres in Rishikesh. In case, you are amongst the adventure lovers, white water river rafting can be a worthy option. There are also many fabulous places for staying and studying yoga, meditation and other aspects of Hinduism in Rishikesh. After Sightseeingtake straight road drive to Jim Corbett national Park. On arrival,move to your pre – booked hotel room. Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel room
DAY 03: Corbett National Park – Kausani (174 K.M 06 – 07 Hrs. Approx.)
Enjoy the breakfast and get set to explore Jim Corbett National Park, which is located in the foothills of the Himalayas.
About Jim Corbett National Park- Established in the year 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is located along the banks of Ramganga River, on the foothills of Himalayas. It is an amazing biosphere reserve holding huge population of tigers, Leopards and Elephants. The nature lover can also hire Canter, Jeep and Elephant safaris to explore the national park.
After the tour of Jim Corbett National Park, head towards Kausani, later in the afternoon. On arrival in Kausani, get transferred to hotel.Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel room.
Day 04: Kausani
Enjoy the breakfast and get set to absorb yourself in the full day tour of Kausani. This would take you through Anaskti Ashram and Tea Gardens, Sumitranandan pant museum, Silk Factory, BaijnathTempl&Bageshwar temple. By evening, return back to your hotel, and relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel room.
Day 05: Kausani-Almora-Nainital (By Surface 112 K.M 04-05 hrs.)
Enjoy the breakfast and later take road drive to Nainital. Enrouteindulge fully into the sight-seeing of Almoraand take close photographic view of Deer Park, Kasar Devi, Mohan Joshi Park, Chitai Temple, Simtola, Brightend Corner, Kamlimath Museum at Bus Stand. Further on, head to Nainital.On Arrival in Nainital,transfer to Hotel. Relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel room.
|Day 06:||Nainital (Local Sight Seeing) – Kathgodam (By Surface 34 K.M Approx 1.5 hrs.)||Kathgodam – Delhi (By Train Dep. 20: 40 – 03: 55)|
Enjoy the breakfast and later and plan for an exciting lake tour to Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, and Naukuchia Tal. By the evening you will be left free to explore Mall Road & Market or boat ride at Naini Lake (at their own). For specific trekking purpose, you can plan for trek straight to Naini peak or snow viewpoint (cable car is also available on cash down payment).After completion of sightseeing, transfer yourself to Kathgodam railway station for boarding train to Delhi.
*** End Of Tour ***
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
Hotel to Be Used
|City / Place||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Rishikesh||Ganga Kinera||Glass House Nirwana|
|Corbett||River view retreat||Corbett hideways|
|Kausani||Blossoms||Sun & Snow Inn|
|Nainital||The Earls Court||Naini retreat|
|Total Cost||30028.00 INR||34428.00 INR|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Delhi – Dehradun, Haridwar – Delhi Train Fare.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
One Park ride at Jim Corbett National Park. ( Subject to availability ).
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
- For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
- For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
- Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
- Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
- Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
Paolo Cervini ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates )
I am very satisfied with the promptness, friendliness and their ability to tailor make hol...Read more
Ran Vijay ( Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi )
Event : iValue/Websense North Channel Partner Meet We would like to say thank...Read more
“It was amazing experience to visit Jim Corbett. You guys done wonderful job and arrang...Read more
Why Choose UsRedefining holidays
At Tangent, we pledge to bring delightful and inspiring traveling experience to our customers. Our trained and experienced t...Read More
From our BlogLadakh
If you think the god exist and care Come and visit this place from near the perfect blue sky you will love to fly Sun will sRead More